Labels

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I AM

Every time I think about my fears, my insecurities, my struggles, I realize that I am not enough.  

However, God tells me through His Holy Word that He is more than enough.

God declares to each one of us

I AM





I am fearful, I am limited.

I AM all sufficient. I AM all you have need of.

I am all alone.

I AM always with you.


I am not equipped and I am overwhelmed with resistance.


I AM a Mighty Fortress.

I AM your Sheild and Buckler.



I AM the Captain of the Hosts of all the heavenly armies.



I am anxious, I am not sure of the future.

I AM the Prince of Peace.

I AM the same yesterday, today, and forever.







I am not sure what is happening in the world.

I am not sure about the end of times.


I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

I AM coming back again for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment