Labels

Saturday, October 24, 2015

An Encounter

The most amazing phenomenom...
The deepest desire that seems unattainable...
The farthest reach of man, beyond space or time...

…for you and I to encounter God.

How can we possibly encounter Who we cannot see or hear with human ability? 

How can we possibly touch the Divine, the Ancient of Days, the Alpha and Omega?




It is possible.  The Bible says it.  I have experienced it.



God…the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, the Creator of YOU, wants to fellowship….wants to interact with YOU.







Let me tell you some ways I encounter the Living God, the One and Only God, the God that sent His Son, Jesus:


I observe creation.  I see the majesty and artistry of God.

I enjoy my family.  I see the love and the design of God.

I get away for solitude and silence.  I hear the voice and the sound of God.

I serve people.  I see the heart and passion of God.

I give of my resources and myself.  I see the generosity and the abundance of God.

I observe the culture deteriorate the world.  I see the need for God to redeem the world .


God is real.  He is true.  He is close.  


God is speaking today…to You.  He will touch You, hold You, walk with You.  

Put yourself in a posture where you may encounter Him.  

and…it does not have to be just once in a while when you walk in to a church.  It can be every day!

God loves you…so much.

He is waiting for you to encounter Him.












No comments:

Post a Comment