Labels

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Worship God



Today, I am worshipping God just because.  You want to feel better? come before God with your worship.  You have a concern on your mind? Leave it…come and worship.  Something not working out the way you had hoped? Today…don’t talk to God about it…come before Him with worship and adoration.
  


Psalm 95:6
Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.

Today is not the day to ask God to bless you; it’s the day to bless God.

Psalm 34
I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth. 



Have you failed God? Is your sin right before you? Don’t even let your sin our your failures block you from entering the very presence of God! Jesus has made a way! If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God and have put your trust only in Him to save you from your sin and from death, you belong to Him! His precious blood that He shed on the cross for your sins covers you.  



Hebrews 10:19-22
 And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter heaven’s Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus.  By his death, Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place.  And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God’s house,  let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him. For our guilty consciences have been sprinkled with Christ’s blood to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water.





You too can approach a Holy, Righteous God and worship with no fear, no guilt, no shame! Because of His Son, Jesus.















Jesus, You are worthy of my worship.  Take my life.  Use me for Your Holy purposes.  I give to You today.  I adore You.  Nothing else in this world satisfies.  You satisfy over and over again, day by day.  You lead me in paths of righteousness for Your Name sake.  



You, O Lord are the focus on my attention, the center of my affection.  You have been so good to me.  I magnify You today.  It’s all about You.  I am here worshipping You in your presence.  





No comments:

Post a Comment