Labels

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Matt's Prayer



Thank you, Lord for the good days - I look forward to them.

Thank you, Lord for the bad days - they remind me that good days are coming.






Thank you, Lord for strength - it comes from You.

Thank you, Lord for weakness - it forces me to rely on You.





Thank you, Lord for giving me purpose - it reinforces my daily agenda and it gets me up in the morning.

Thank you, Lord for sabbath - it quiets my spirit long enough to rest in Your love and Your power.






Thank you, Lord for speaking to me - I live by every word you impart.

Thank you, Lord for the times of silence - it builds my faith, and reminds me that You are working even when I can't seem to hear You.







Thank you, Lord for answered prayer - it proves Your faithfulness and Your generous nature.

Thank you, Lord for unanswered prayer - it teaches me to wait on Your timing.




No comments:

Post a Comment